Image Source: Cosmopolitan
So you too are among the ones who have given into the trend of a beard but don’t know how to take care of it? Don’t worry, we got it all sorted for you.
Your beard is supposed to be your identity. So if you really want to make a great impression out there among the women, it is high time that you start maintaining it. Still clueless and looking for tips? Read on!
- Choose the best one for you: Since times immemorial this fact is being repeated, every face is different and so should be the style. What looks great on your friend could look a disaster on So be wise in choosing the perfect beard style. Look for models who have similar face cut as you and then make the decision how you actually wanna look.
- Nourish your body so that your hair comes out strong: Most of the men face the problem of their hairs being too wavy and unruly. Well certainly that is not going to look decent, let alone appealing! So what do you do? We suggest you nourish it. Not just from the outside but also inside.
Your hair is a part of your body, and like any other organ, it needs to be nourished from the inside of the body. Increase proteins in your diet. Start ingesting vitamins and minerals. In short, eat healthy so that your beard comes out healthier.
- Massage: Massaging your face with oils leads to increased blood circulation which in turn makes the hair roots stronger. So there is reduced chances of hair breakage and hair fall. Use any hair oil for the purpose, whichever suits you the best.
- Wait before you shape: Follow the golden rule of four weeks. Do not think about trimming or shaping your beard until it has grown for four weeks. Use a decent trimmer or a good pair of scissors to make that cut.
- Condition it once a week: You can use an ordinary regular hair conditioner. Use it to put those stubborn hairs under control. Keeping your hair nourished on the outside can prevent roughness.
- Avoid washing every day: This many sound weird but yes, you need to stop washing it every day as it leads to dryness of hairs. Use a good shampoo once or twice a week and you are all set for the eve.
A Few Things to Note
Some men are blessed to have thick hair that looks voluminous. However, there are some people out there who find it difficult to get that bushy look no matter what they try. Well, in that case, do not feel disheartened. There would be some style that is perfect for your hair.
It does take a lot of time and patience, but once you tame your hair correctly and shape it, your efforts will be paid. Click here to browse the products available for your ease.