Image source- greatfootcare
Nail fungus is the most common type of fungal infection. Some people, who do not have proper hygiene sense or have to work with water, the condition is characterised by nails that are coarse, yellowish and cracked or crumbled. If it is a severe infection, it may cause permanent damage to your nails or may spread beyond your nails. Here are some best home remedies to get rid of finger & toe nail fungus.
- Apple cider vinegar- The nails become very thick when they are affected by fingernails. Fungus is many health related uses for apple cider vinegar. According to researchers Apple cider vinegar is the most effective way to get rid of finger & toenail fungus. Fungus can be an embarrassing and persistent problem. Mix baking soda with water to make a paste. Take one teaspoons apple cider vinegar and equal part of water; you can mix rice flour also to make a thick paste. Apply on affected area and keep for 10 to 15 minutes the rinse off with fresh water.
- Tea Tree Oil- Tea tree oil is derived from the Melaleuca alternifolia, it has anti fungus and anti bacterial properties, and Tea Tree One of the best ways to treat nail fungus without harsh chemicals is through essential oils. To get rid of nail fungus just take one table spoon of tea tree oil and one table spoon of olive oil mix some fresh lemon juice, mix it well together and soak your hands in this mixture for 10 to 15 minutes. For best result do this process once in a week.
- Coconut oil- Coconut oil is best for nails & toe fungus. Coconut oil has immune boosting properties to not only help to stop diseases, but also prevents losing weight, rashes, irritation, and get rid of harmful virus and fungi. Just take some coconut oil in a bowl and soak your hand in coconut oil for 15 to 20 minutes or rub directly coconut oil on affected area. Repeat this remedy twice or thrice in week.
- Natural lemon juice- Lemon juice has natural bleaching properties which makes your nails beautiful and healthy. Lemon juice has antiseptic and anti-fungal properties which prevent further nail fungus from spreading. To get rid of finger & toe nail fungus just take fresh lemon juice and directly apply on affected area and keep lemon juice on nail for 20 to 25 minutes then rinse off with fresh water. Repeat this process on daily basis.
- Garlic cloves- Garlic is great remedy to get rid of nail & toe fungus because of its antimicrobial properties. Garlic cloves are also helps to boost the immune system. Garlic has antimicrobial properties which remove fungus in the human body. Just take some garlic cloves and mix some white vinegar, mix it well together and make a smooth paste, now soak your nails in this mixture for 15 to 20 minutes then rinse off with fresh water. Repeat this process on daily basis until the fungus clears up.
- Turmeric & mustard oil - Turmeric powder has antiseptic, anti fungal and anti-flaming properties which prevents infections and recurrence. Mustard oil known for its immunity compounds which prevents fungal infection and increases the immunity power of the skin. You can mix one tablespoon turmeric powder and one table spoon of mustard oil and mix some fresh lemon juice, mix it well together and make a smooth paste, and apply on affected area, keep it for 15 minutes then rinse off.