Everyone desires to have a beautiful, flawless and radiant skin. Most women dream of getting a fair skin and try a variety of skin care products. However, most of the skin care products available these days are loaded with chemicals that may harm the skin in various ways. The use of these skin care products is instant and does not last very long. When used over a long time period, these products may render the skin dull and lifeless and may not affect the skin tone at all. It is better to use natural products to get a fair skin. There are several natural products that can work wonders on the skin tone and help to lighten the skin tone. These natural products are used in several home-made packs and fairness creams which can be applied on the skin to get a fairer skin.
The following home-made remedies can be used to get a fair skin:
- Tea water and honey: Tea water contains anti-oxidants that wash away the free radicals that cause damage of the skin and make it dull and lifeless. These anti-oxidants work on the skin to make it fairer and glowing by removing the toxins that harm the skin. Honey is one of the best natural remedies that can be used to get a fair skin. Honey also keeps the skin hydrated thereby providing it a radiant glow. Honey also has anti-bacterial properties that kill the bacteria that may cause the skin to get dull and dark.
- Oats and lemon face pack: This is one of the best home-remedies to get a fair skin. Oats are natural exfoliators that remove dead skin cells that cause dullness of the skin making it appear lifeless and dark. Oats removes all impurities from the skin and thus renders the skin cleaner and clearer. Lemon is rich in Vitamin C which has skin lightening properties.
- Tomato and oatmeal: Oatmeal as an exfoliator removes the dead skin cells and helps to give a glow to the skin. Tomato is a skin lightening agent. The use of tomato also helps to remove tanning from the skin and thus helps to give a fair complexion and light skin tone.
- Potato slices: Potato slices can be used in an effective manner to get a light skin tone. The use of potato slices helps to remove tan and blemishes from the skin. Potato juice also helps to remove dark spots this giving a clearer and a fairer skin.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is one of the best home remedies for getting a fair skin. Yogurt contains lactic acid that has skin lightening properties. Yogurt also helps to keep the skin moisturised and improves the skin tone.
- Orange: Vitamin C is an essential vitamin for the skin and helps to keep the skin radiant and glowing. Oranges contain a lot of Vitamin C which has skin lightening properties. The use of orange on the skin helps to keep the skin clear and free from spots thereby giving a clearer and whiter skin tone.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe vera gel is another natural product that can be used to get a fair skin. Aloe vera gel contains several anti-oxidants and essential nutrients that help to improve the skin tone and give a fairer skin. Aloe vera gel repairs the damaged skin cells and improves the skin condition thereby giving a fairer skin tone.
- Turmeric and lemon: Turmeric is the best natural product that can be used to get a fair skin. Turmeric is an exfoliating agent and also helps to prevent the skin from premature aging. Turmeric can also give a radiant glow to the skin. Lemon as we know is full of Vitamin C, a vitamin essential to make the skin fair and glowing.
- Almond oil and milk: Applying a mixture of almond oil and milk on the skin gives a fair skin tone. Both almond oil and milk lighten the skin tone and also remove tan from the skin thereby enhancing fairness of the skin.
For more information on fair skin, click here.