Image source- 123rf
One of the best creations of Almighty is modelling of Homo sapiens, and made his work even more wonderful by creating women. Women is a beautiful and multi tasking creature. So she always tries her best to retain her beauty from top to toe. To maintain their beauty, women spend plenty of money on expensive beauty products. Along with these natural beauty care products, Cleanliness and maintenance is very important to keep things in their natural forms.
If we talk about the nails thought they are tiny but an important part of our body. So our nails also have right to look beautiful. One of the most easy and simple ways to beautify your nails is to focus on its cleanliness. Dry nails give ugly appearance to your hands and have more possibilities of getting chipped off. It is recommended to massage your nails with milk cream and acetone free nail polish remover in order to avoid dryness externally.
There are various ways and home care remedies that could get you beautiful nails. Some of them are below are mention-
- Natural Olive oil- olive oil is rich in vitamin E which is very good element for your nails. It is easily absorbed by nails and help to nourish them naturally. Olive oil improves blood circulation which enables the smooth growth of your nails. What you need to do is-
- Before going to bed, apply warm olive oil to your nails and cuticles
- Massage gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Cover your hands with cotton gloves overnight. Do this once daily.
- Organic Coconut oil- Natural coconut oil contains some important nutrients which help to keep your nails moisturised and strong. Coconut oil strengthens our cuticles which play a key role in growth of our nails. In addition it protects from hangnail, fungal nail and cuticle infection. What you need to do is-
- Mix 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil,
- 1/4 cup of honey and 4 drops of rosemary essential oil.
- Warm the solution for 20 seconds.
- Soak your nails in it for 15-20 minutes. Follow this remedy one or two times a week.
- Natural Orange juice- if you want to ensure that you have long smooth nails, one should develop the habit of drinking orange juice regularly. It contains vitamin C, which is not only good for your skin but for your nails as well.
Benefits of Manicure
- Manicure cleans your nails and makes it look beautiful.
- It removes tan and sun burn on hands.
- Dead skin can also be exfoliated through manicure.
- It keeps the skin hydrated and gives a new lease of life to your nails.
- It relieves stress through massage
- Hands appear to be more soft, delicate and much attractive.