Image Source: Scienceshair
The major effect of hair loss is mental stress developed due to its effect on physical appearance especially in women for whom hair is one of the attractive features. In case of men, those with bald head consider themselves inferiors.
Causes For Hair Fall:
The major cause for hair loss are nutrition deficiency especially of protein, Iron, Vitamin A and C . Other causes include pollution, dirt, hormonal imbalance etc.
Natural And Scientific Remedies For Hair Loss:
Natural remedies include egg mask, Chinese hibiscus, aloe vera, gooseberry, menthe, coconut milk, onions, flax seeds, neem etc.
- Neem due to its antibacterial properties helps in reducing dandruff and thus promotes healthy hair growth.
- Aloe Vera by maintaining pH at a desirable level promotes suitable condition for hair growth.
- Amla by increasing the vitamin C content necessary for healthy hair growth reduces hair loss.
- Menthe rich in hormone antecedents promotes proper hair growth when harmonic imbalance occurs.
- High sulphur content in onions improves blood circulation in follicles and thus improves the hair growth.
- Chinese Hibiscus rich in vitamin C, riboflavin, phosphorous is necessary for smooth and strong hair.
- Egg White, rich in proteins and B vitamin, strengthens hair strands from follicles and promotes hair growth.
- Lemons are rich in astringents which tighten the follicles and reduce hair fall.
- Coconut Milk by increasing protein, essential fat content, flax seeds through omega-3 fatty acids and so on strengthen the hair thereby reducing hair damage.
Presently many shampoos, conditioners and oils reduce our work to find cures through traditional methods and produce the same result. These scientific remedies contain Cressatine which stimulates hair follicles, strengthens the hair and thus reduces hair loss.
Most important symptom of hair loss is dandruff. Care against dandruff results in the strengthening of hair and thus reduces hair fall.
How To Massage Your Hair With Oils To Strengthen Hair Strands:
Oils like coconut, almond, olive, castor, amla, flax seed oil etc. strengthen the hair and reduce hair loss. There are many ayurvedic oils which strengthen the hair from roots and reduce the hair loss. Apply lukewarm oil to the hair evenly. Apply light pressure firmly by repeatedly pressing and releasing. Repeat this process covering entire hair. Massaging your scalp and hair in this mannerincreases the blood flow through follicles, conditions the scalp and strengthens the hair from roots and reduces hair loss. Massage helps in reducing stress also.
Dietary Factors That Reduce Hair Loss:
Deficiency of Iron, Collagen, Zinc, Silica, Keratin, Biotin etc. is the main reasonof hair loss, so improve diet by consumption of a table spoon of flax seeds early morning with a glass of water, Green Tea, Walnuts, Peanuts, Egg Yolk, Chicken, Brazil Nuts, etc.
In addition to the above methods exercise also reduces hair fall by promoting proper blood circulation.Since most of the present products use the useful minerals, vitamins, proteins etc. present in naturally occurring ones, one can use appropriate oils, shampoos, conditioners and can save valuable time. Joy By Nature is a proper place for all tested, high quality and reasonably priced products .