Organic Aloe Vera obtained from the Aloe Vera plant is often called medicinal aloe because of the various health uses it can be out to. The small stem-less plant has been used since ancient times and the Egyptians even called it the “plant of immortality”. Organic Aloe Vera gets all its magical properties from the leaves of the plant Aloe Vera. Each leaf filled with gel contains at least 75 nutrients, 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 200 active enzymes. Thus Organic Aloe Vera is a powerhouse of nutrients that offer many health benefits and give Aloe Vera its magical properties. In addition, Organic Aloe Vera is aloe vera in purest form as it is neither pasteurized and neither are chemicals or preservatives are added to it.
The several benefits of organic aloe vera
Organic aloe vera is put to several health uses, especially by people who believe in naturopathy. The several amino acids and compounds in aloe vera work together to help get a healthy body, a healthy skin and even a healthy immune system.
- Inhibits growth of cancer cells: Organic aloe vera is an effective way to remove cancerous tumours. Organic aloe vera contains polysaccharides that contain nitric oxide producing macrophages. Nitric oxide is said to have anti-tumor potential. In naturopathy, organic aloe vera is one of the most effective ways of treating cancer. Organic aloe vera is also known to heal the side effects of radioactive therapy in cancer patients. After radiotherapy, many cancer patients experience uncomfortable side effects and the topical application of organic aloe vera is said to reduce these side effects as it soothes the area and speeds up the healing process
- Boosts the immune system: Organic aloe vera is known for its detoxifying properties and cleanses the digestive system and circulatory system effectively. This improves the nutritional quality of the cells of the body and thus the cells are able to ward off infections and diseases and this further strengthens the immune system.
- Promotes hair health: Organic aloe vera has enzymes that promote the hair health. The use of hair products that contain organic aloe vera is said to promote hair growth, treat hair loss and dandruff and even helps to prevent baldness.
- Gives a healthy skin: Organic aloe vera is an effective way of getting a healthy skin. The pure organic aloe vera gel is the best for treating skin ailments to get healthy rashes, acne, pimples and psoriasis. The use of organic aloe vera gel helps to get a healthy and glowing skin naturally. Today, there are several skin care products that contain extracts of organic aloe vera because of its various skin healing properties.
- Cures wounds: Organic aloe vera is a natural healer and has been used in this context ever since it was discovered. The use of organic aloe vera instantly seals the wound while drawing blood flow of the wound thus enabling quicker healing. Organic aloe vera can also cure burns and tissues.
- Reduces arthritis pain: Organic aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties that work on pain and swelling that result from arthritis pain. The use of organic aloe vera reduces inflammation and helps to get relief from arthritis.
- Lowers cholesterol and triglycerides: The use of organic aloe vera improves the quality of blood. It is known to lower the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood and thus prevents the body from heart diseases as well.
- Prevents oxidative stress and keeps cells healthy: Organic aloe vera contains vitamins like B1, B6, B12, A, C and niacin and folic acids. These nutrients help the body to function properly and enable the body to fight against free radicals that cause oxidative stress to the cells and damage them.