It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 11 39595895
The best was to be healthy is to stay healthy from inside. Thanks to the pollution these days, lungs have a huge task of purifying the air we breathe in. Keep our organs clean. Our respiratory system is a system that never rests. It works 24x7. Though we cannot give rest to lungs, we can at least try and clean them. Here’s a list of some awesome foods that would help you clean and purify your respiratory system.
1. Green tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It contains various enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, lipid etc. Regular consumption of green tea helps in flushing out the toxins from your body.
2. Lemon: If there’s a fruit that is a boon the life, then it is Lemon. Ancient sages have compared lemon to amrit. It is acidic in nature and very rich source of vitamin C. Lemon’s acidic nature helps to flush out all the toxins from lungs and body. Drinking a glass of lemon squeezed warm water helps to cleanse lungs.
3. Ginger: If your throat and nose are clogged with cough and cold, no worries, a hot cup of ginger tea is coming to rescue you. Ginger is the biggest enemy of cough and cold. It works magic to unclog all cough from your system.
4. Oregano: Oregano is a natural decongestant. It smoothens the breathing through the respiratory system resulting into its better functioning. Adding even a small amount of oregano in your daily diet, as a spice or a seasoning, results into great difference.
5. Peppermint: Peppermint contains menthol which helps to sooth sore throat. The decongestant present in peppermint, helps to break phlegm and thin mucus. It doesn’t matter whether you use peppermint leaves or the essential oil, you will get guaranteed results.
6. Honey: If you add Honey to your tea it can help heal your sore throat but if you consume it directly, it will stop cough all together. Honey is known to have antibacterial properties which help to draw water from inflamed tissues, thus relieving the sore throat.
7. Thyme: Thyme’s tiny leaves do great wonders on lung related diseases like cough, bronchitis and whooping cough. Thyme tea is believed to have great results on these diseases. Just crush two teaspoons of thyme and add them to boiling water, finally steep for 10 minutes and drink it. Drinking thyme tea regularly will reveal you from your cough quickly.
8. Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus contains a compound called cineole which helps fight repertory problems and ease cough. Eucalyptus is believed to have decongestant properties. To get best results out of it, put a few drops of eucalyptus oil on a handkerchief, fold it and inhale the vapours. You can also apply a few drops on your pillow before sleeping to get relief from clogged nose while sleeping. You can also take eucalyptus steam. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil in vessel containing hot water, cover your head with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This process will give instant relief from nasal congestion.
9. Probiotic: Probiotic are organisms found in your digestive system and some foods. Many scientist have proved that probiotics help cure sore throat, cough and cold. Probiotics also help to improve your immunity.
9. Improve your indoor air: You cannot control the air pollution outside your house, but you can definitely make a difference inside the house. Plant green plants inside your house or in your balconies, it will improve the oxygen supply in the house. Use good quality natural room fresheners to help you relax your mood and ease your breathing.
10. Healthy lifestyle: Wake up early in the morning and take a brisk walk in a park or on a beach. Practice yoga and pranayam. Remember, the best way to purify your respiratory system is by exercising. Deep breathing is the best way to purify your lungs and respiratory system.
what is in cialis ingredients https://rcialisgl.com/ dapoxetine cialis american express
Viagra with Dapoxetine https://xlnpharmacy.com/ international pharmacy
viagra meme https://jokviagra.com/ – viagra side effects blood pressure viagra overdose
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing