Image source- lunaplasticsurgery
Yes! Here is something for you all the beautiful ladies out there. As being a girl I always try to look my best, I hope you all do the same, am ‘I right? But have you ever thought about the things that can really help a woman to enhance her beauty? It’s not always about to look beautiful, it’s about perfection, it’s about projection and last but not the least I include in my list is Confidence. Confidence could only be driven by your perfect look. Have you felt that? And if we talk about a perfect look we can’t ignore the beauty products. Before going for any cosmetic product, we are required to know our skin texture then only we can select right skin care product for ourselves.
Types of skin - it’s very important to know your skin texture to choose wisely your cosmetic products. Following are the types of skin.
- Normal skin – normal skin has clear and fresh surface with neat pores. Contains balanced moisture content, keratinisation, desquamation and Sebum production. Usually this type of skin found in young people. Organic products and natural products help us to have a balanced skin.
- Dry skin – dry skin can be differentiated by lack of moisture in its corneous layer, resulting in tightness and even flaking. Extremely dry skin shows signs of cracking and fissuring. We can deal with dry skin by some natural skin care treatment and organic facial products
- Oily skin – oily skin can be characterised by an excessive amount of lipids and moisture on the skin surface due to overactive sebaceous gland. Oily skin is prone to blackheads and blemishes.
- Combination skin- this type of skin is the combination of dry and oily skin. Some parts of face have excess of oil and some are tend to be dried. Mostly t-zone (nose, forehead, and chin) is found oily whereas dryness on cheeks and around the eyes.
Natural remedies for glowing skin
Some natural and organic products could get you wonderful results.
- Lemon- it can be used for many beauty benefits, one can get rid of dark spots on skin, it helps to lighten skin complexion, evens skin tone, treats oily skin , and so on – this tiny fruit could do wonders and you will be tend to say – wow...!
- Turmeric – turmeric is known as an element of ayurvedic medical system. It is beneficial for face and skin. Turmeric face mask are used across India for centuries.
- Aloe Vera – it is a well known medicinal plant which needs no introduction I guess! Aloe Vera gel helps to Prevent signs of Aging, Moisturizes skin, Reduces Acne And Helps Lighten Blemishes , Helps with Sunburns and Reduces Tan , heals external wounds as well.