In a country which has become obsessed with fairness; the desire for white skin has embedded in its culture. The hope that this or that cosmetic or cosmetic procedure will smoothen those lines, remove those dark spots, give a fairer looking skin has become a real problem. Proper guidance is all that is lacking; the right pushes in the right direction.
The use of fairness creams has become very popular among teenagers and youngsters.
Fairness creams are supposed to change the natural color of the skin into a lighter version of it.
In fact, with the appropriate fairness cream wonders can be made. The other factors involved in fairness will be how often your face is being washed and how regularly the cream is being applied.
By striking the right balance and finding the appropriate amount of cream to applied, the results are bound to be positive.
As unique as we are on the inside; so is the outside. There are different types of skins and each skin needs to be dealt separately with its own fairness cream.
As easy as it may seem, it often is not. Finding the right fairness cream that can be applied on the skin without any short- term and long-term side effects is the most important part and the difficult part.
Here are a few guidelines to smoothen the selection process-
CONSULT A DOCTOR-
- The first step will be to find out what type of skin he/she has.
- Based on the type of skin the appropriate fairness cream can be used.
- The use of the wrong cream can lead to two results, the good one; there is no result and the worse one; side effects.
- Monitor the skin on the first week of usage of the new cream.
- It is mostly during the first week of usage a lot of changes can be seen.
- If any allergic reaction or reddening of the skin is seen, stop using the cream immediately and consult a doctor.
WHEN TO USE?
This is the kind of question that every patient tends to ask his/her doctor, and every time it will be the same old answer. Two times a day.
- After taking a shower in the morning.
- And before going to sleep.
HOW TO USE?
Not only knowing what type of fairness cream to be used for what type of skin; the way a person uses the fairness cream also determines the amount of fairness result.
So the proper procedure to apply is:
- Clean the face and neck region properly.
- Using the first two fingers of the dominant hand, apply dabs of cream onto the face in the key areas such as forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck.
- Using the first two fingers of each hand, spread the cream upwards and outwards from each dab on the face. Use a swirling motion to blend the cream into the skin.
- It’s usually easiest to start at from the neck, and work your way up the face to the forehead.
NOTE- it is very important to get a proper consent from a doctor before using any type of fairness creams because with only the proper fairness cream can results be positive.