WEIGHT LOSS QUERY
Q: I am 46 years old female. Please advise me on my excess weight.I am a medium eater,I don’t eat fried foods but I am still gaining weight by the week. I have thyroid but that is under control.
1. Decrin Plus capsule - 1 capsule 2 times a day after food.
2. Garcini capsule (SG Phytopharma company) - 1 capsule 2 times a day before food.
3. Ashwagandha capsule - 1 capsule at bed time, after food.
With Garcini, your appetite will be reduced. Take advantage of that and do the following:
1. Completely avoid milk and dairy products - curds, ghee, butter, cheese etc.
2. Avoid / restrict rice and wheat intake.
3. Drink 2 liters of water every day. This will help to lower appetite.
4. Replace one meal with boiled vegetables and little rice. Another meals with oats with some boiled vegetables.
5. Do not eat anything after 7 or 8 pm.
6. Avoid or restrict sweet fruits.
7. You can have fish and egg white, if you are ok with non-veg.
8. Having five small meals in frequent intervals, throughout the day helps to satiate hunger, rather than having three big meals per day.
These medicines should be easily available in any Ayurveda medical shop near you. If not please search online or let me know. Feel free to ask doubts, if you have any.