Image Source: Pixabay
In the battle between man and nature; a point is often reached where we do not know which side to choose and why. This point is reached more often than ever, and especially with the products that are used for the face like fairness creams. We are given a choice; we can either choose the products which contain chemicals in them or take the better option and go ahead with organic fairness creams.
Natural ingredients have played an important role in enhancing the beauty since time immemorial. It is said that even the Queen of Egypt, Cleopatra used natural products to beautify herself. But as time passed their importance has declined giving way to commercial chemically filled products. Although they tend to be effective, they pose a high risk of causing skin damages in the long run.
As far as the organic fairness cream products are concerned, they contain negligible amount of chemicals and so they can be used by people of any age group and any skin type with the same or better results.
So, for obvious reasons organic fairness creams are far better.
The first step in using products on the face will be to get a proper consent from a doctor. The doctor will be able to guide on what type of natural products can be used on what type of skin and why.
The first week of usage of new products on the face is the most crucial period. It is during this period that any allergic reaction or reddening of skin can take place. If so, stop using the cream and immediately consult a doctor.
WHEN TO USE ORGANIC FAIRNESS CREAMS-
This is the type of question that every doctor answers very often; and most of the time it is the same answer, which is 3 times a day at least.
- The first thing on the to-do list after taking a shower should apply the cream.
- At this time of the day, the skin cells will be fresh and all the dead cells will be removed thus revealing the lower, better-hydrated skin cells.
- After the day’s morning rush, we have once again all most killed all the skin cells which were rejuvenated in the morning.
- The best way to revive them is to preferably wash the face with cold water and apply the cream once again.
Before the day’s end-
- The last thing on the to-do list should be to do this.
- At the end of each day there will be some dead skins cells that are just stuck; the fairness cream helps those dead skins cells on their way out, resulting in better complexion and thus fairer looking skin.
HOW TO APPLY ORGANIC FAIRNESS CREAMS-
The way a person uses the fairness cream also determines the amount of fairness result.
So the proper procedure to apply is:
- Clean the face and neck region properly.
- Using the first two fingers of the dominant hand, apply dabs of cream onto the face in the key areas such as: forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and neck.
- Using the first two fingers of each hand, spread the cream upwards and outwards from each dab on the face. Use a swirling motion to blend the cream into the skin.
- It’s usually easiest to start at from the neck, and work your way up the face to the forehead.
Opt for organic products and see the world of difference they can bring to your skin. Remember to eat a good diet and also exercise to keep your skin happy inside out.