- Natural antidepressant
- Cures stomach disorders
- Helps relieve joint pains
- Maintains blood pressure
Joybynature Chamomile Essential Oil 10ml
Chamomile is herb that has been used since centuries for its various healthand nutritional benefits. The herb Chamomile has been used as a traditional medicine in various civilizations. The flowers and seeds of the Chamomile herb can be used to extract oil called Chamomile oil.
Joybynature chamomile oil can be used to cure a wide range of physical as well as mental health disorders. Joybynature chamomile oilcontains special flavonoids called chamomile and chrysin. Joybynature chamomile oil can thus offer various health benefits because of its anti-oxidant content.
Joybynature chamomile essential oil also contains a compound called bisabolol. Joybynature chamomile oil has anti-irritant, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatoryproperties. The oil can be used as a tonic for better digestion and also as an anti-allergic agent.
Joybynature Chamomile oil has numerous health benefits as compared to various other oils that are used daily for a variety of purposes.
Joybynature chamomile oil has a unique aroma and can also be used effectively in aromatherapy. Joybynature chamomile oil can be used to manage and overcome stress because of the relieving and calming affect it has on the nerves. Joybynature chamomile oil can also be used as an effective anti-depressant and lifts and alleviates the mood of a person.
Joybynature chamomile oil is also a natural healer. Joybynature chamomile oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that can heal wounds quickly. Joybynature chamomile oil also prevents from infections that are the result of cuts and wounds. Joybynature chamomile oil can be used without any side effects or adverse health effects.
Joybynature chamomile oil has several benefits including the following:
- Joybynature chamomile oil can be used for curing insomnia. A massage with Joybynature chamomile oil has a sedative effect and so helps to sleep better. Joybynature chamomile oil can be used to sooth the nervous system which in turn helps one to get better and undisturbed sleep.
- The topical application of Joybynature chamomile oil can be used to fight cold. Joybynature chamomile oil has several anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties that inhibit the viruses that cause common cold.
- The topical application of Joybynature chamomile oil can help to calms muscle spasms. The use of Joybynature chamomile oil calms the muscles and so it is used to treat menstrual cramps as well. Joybynature chamomile oil can also be used to treat several types of pains. Joybynature chamomile oil is analgesic in nature and so helps to cure arthritis pains. The use of Joybynature chamomile oil can also help to effectively treat pains related with migraines, sinuses and colds. A massage with Joybynature chamomile oil helps to relieve pain and inflammation and thus it provides relief from all types of pains.
- Joybynature chamomile oil promotes healthy ski. Joybynature chamomile oil is very good for the skin as it helps to get a clear and glowing skin. Joybynature chamomile oil has several anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties that fight various skin disorders like allergies, eczema and acne. The application of Joybynature chamomile helps to lighten the skin tone and thus gives a fair complexion. This is because Joybynature chamomile oil contains compounds that make it a natural bleaching agent. Joybynature chamomile oil is also anti-allergic and so can be used to treat and prevent acne and pimples.
- Joybynature chamomile oil also promotes hair health. The application of Joybynature chamomile oil helps to keep hair healthy and shining. The application of Joybynature chamomile oil prevents premature greying of hair. The use of Joybynature chamomile oil keeps the hair nourished and moisturised. When Joybynature chamomile oil is applied on the scalp, it helps to overcome problems like dandruff and itchy scalp. Joybynature chamomile oil can also be used to prevent hair fall and give volume and strength to the hair.
- Joybynature chamomile oil can also be used as an antidote for the stomach. The use of Joybynature chamomile oil helps to cure gastro-intestinal issues, constipation and gall stones. Joybynature chamomile oil is a good remedy for bloating. The Joybynature chamomile oil has antiseptic properties that keep the gastro-intestinal free from all types of infections. Thus Joybynature chamomile oil promotes the gut health.
How To Use
Joybynature chamomile oil is perfect for topical use. Joybynature chamomile oil can also be ingested but only in very small quantities for treating an upset stomach.
Joybynature is aimed at inspiring Nature led Wellbeing globally. Joybynature offers unique Natural and Certified Organic products across wide range of categories including Food, Health and Beauty and works with premium quality authentic producers of natural and organic products to ensure that Nature's best reaches your doorstep. These producers are based in the hubs of organic farming across the country - locations such as Almora (Uttarakhand), Kangra (Himachal), Satara (Maharashtra), Mysore (Karnataka). Each product is thoroughly tested for presence of chemicals and harmful substances before it is made available to you - the esteemed Joybynature customer.
Joybynature is committed to enhancing individual Joy, Wellbeing and Longevity globally by offering top quality products and credible related information. Joybynature's commitment is best reflected through its policy:
TRUST Joybynature: If you are not satisfied with any Joybynature brand product after 15-day of use, Joybynature will refund you the money for the same - no questions asked.
Joybynature is a journey towards revolutionalising wellbeing among people. Managed by a highly experienced team with International WorkEx and education from IIT, IIM and INSEAD, Joybynature is growing rapidly to be the Most Preferred choice among Natural and Organic products.
Joyfully Free of
Recently Viewed Artists