It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 8076767309 (WhatsApp only)
Quinoa pronounced as kɪnˈwɑː is a superfood, it is a seed that can be prepared like whole grain. Organic Quinoa is non-GMO and gluten-free, for this reason it is preferred by people world over. Additionally, there are three verities available whole grain white, red and black.
Three reasons why you too will love Quinoa:
Now that you know how nutritious Quinoa is, why not try out some delicious recipes with an Indian twist.
1. Adding The Quinoa Flavour To Your Salad : The healthiest way to incorporate Quinoa is to add it to your salad that is low in calorie, high in nutrition and easy to make. Click here to read more.
2. Preparing Authentic Asian Quinoa Meatballs : Who thought that meatballs too can contain something as healthy as Quinoa. This Asian recipe is something that will fuel your taste buds while providing high protein diet at the same time. Click here to read more.
3. Quinoa Tikki: Indian Street Food With The Quinoa Twist! : Enjoying street food without guilt is possible, indulging in Quinoa tikki that is tasty and healthy will definitely make your day. Click here to read more.
4. The Blueberry Quinoa Recipe For A Fantastic Breakfast Treat! : Start your day with healthy breakfast option that is not only organic but also high in protein content. Enjoy Quinoa breakfast recipe that is crunchy, high in fiber, high in amino acids and is perfect way to say good morning. Click here to read more.
5. Cooking Dinner With Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers: A nutritious and well balanced meal is all about adding the right ingredients to your entrée at any meal. Try this stuffed Bell Peppers recipe with Quinoa for mealtime. Click here to read more.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing