Image Source: Sheknows
Give yourself and your child a comfortable aroma and a relaxed environment at all hours of the day. Using pure essential oils to disperse the oils into the air can be a new experience all at once.
What are essential oils?
There are numerous ways to add scent or fragrance into the air molecules of our houses. What we do not realize is that plug-ins and candles, which we often use, can be toxic and unhealthy. These oils can also be known as therapeutic oils. Using essential oils are a great boon to all because essential oils are
- Not really oils. Real oils contain fatty acid but essential oils don’t.
- Natural as it is found in different parts of plants.
- High in anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
Dos and don’ts:
To utilize all the benefits of an essential oil, there are few things you should be aware of and given the utmost importance. Here is a list of certain dos and don’ts that will help you enhance the use of your diffusing essential oil:
- Make sure that the oil is virtuous enough: You must always test the purity of the essential oil to check whether it has been diluted by the manufacturer or not.
- Consult a doctor beforehand: It is necessary that you take advice from your dermatologist. If your skin is sensitive towards the pure essential oils seek different ways to diffuse it in your house.
- Keep in mind the precautions at all times: Do not bring these oils in contact with your eyes. Keep it away from your child.
Different methods of using:
Indeed there are plenty of ways to use diffusing essential oils. It depends on your need and choice of how you utilize it. Given below is the list of various ways to diffuse the therapeutic oils in your house:
- Room spray: Add the pure essential oil into a spray bottle filled with distilled water. It is portable and eco-friendly. It does not require any battery or electricity.
- Ultrasonic mist diffusers: With technology, there has been an increase in the feasibility and effectiveness of essential oils. Take proper home care with ultrasonic mist diffusers. It requires only 1-2 drops of the diffusing essential oils. It is simple to use and clean. There is no requirement of special water.
- Nebulizers: Aromatherapy is incomplete without nebulizers. Like ultrasonic mist diffuser, it is an electric device. It disperses the mist evenly and it generally covers large areas.
- 4. Tissue: Feel like carrying your aroma around? Yes, it is possible. Keep a tissue for this purpose. Put 2-3 drops of the oil into a tissue. Use it for your own space. Do not blow your nose with it.
- Bathtub: Adding several drops of pure essential oils can be expected to be very advantageous. It gives a further enhancement to your aroma style in your bathroom and the nearby rooms.
Using essential oils as a source of diffusion is simple. Follow the above steps and you will surely witness the effects instantly. Click here to check out the varieties that JBN has in store for you.