The Maple Salmon is one of the most delicious salmon recipes that you can ever do. It is not only tasty but quenches your hunger in a healthier way. Salmon is an excellent source of Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, protein and phosphorous. It is also known that consuming salmon will help you fight depression and put an end to it. It reduces the risk of cancer and is good for your eyes. It also improves your overall cardiovascular health.
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take a small bowl and mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat it with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish and then marinate the salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning it once.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
You can then serve it for your family to enjoy.