Image source: Smallfootprintfamily
Being energetic doesn’t mean surviving and holding on. It means being able to sustain work for a longer duration of time. With processed food on the rise, one cannot even trust the vegetables one is getting. Nothing is pure and untouched anymore. If the intake isn’t pure means that energy produced won’t be pure and will be less effective. Causing damage on more than two fronts: money, time, health etc. Taking a packet full of multi vitamins will not help either as it is impossible to stuff all kinds of vitamin in one pill.
This is where organic super foods come in. They are food with an elevated content of different nutrients and minerals to deliver that extra punch of power your body needs. They also have a requisite amount of antioxidants, keeping the calorie intake to the minimum. These deliver unprecedented health benefits. They deliver healing benefits and enhance health. Also gets your house rid of those unnecessary medicines or drugs.
Key features of super foods
- Superfoods should be gluten-free, vegan, organic, dairy-free, raw,
- They combat depression,
- And a surplus of various other diseases which owe their origin to junk food diet.
- inflammatory diseases
- They cannot replace by and large healthy balance diet
- Keeps cancer at bay;
- Thwarts heart disease;
- Checks blood pressure
- Prevent diabetes and
- Digestive problems
- Organic super foods boost energy levels
- Energy Booster
- Food Supplement
- Nutritious Foods
- Organic Edible Seed
Selecting right super food
- Blueberries are at the top of the lists of organic superfoods because they are prosperous in vitamins, phytochemicals and soluble fibre. Strawberries and cranberries also have the same nutrients that are present in blueberries.
- Kiwifruit is also at the top of many super food lists. Its advantages are same predominantly to melons, berries, apples, citrus fruit and pears, all of which have high content of vitamin C and are loaded with antioxidants.
- Beans and whole grains are criterion for addition in the superfood. Beans are a resource protein which has low fat. Beans lower cholesterol as they contain insoluble fibre. It also provides longer duration between the times during one might feel hungry as it has soluble fibre, and it has tons of trace minerals and vitamins.
- Nuts and seeds contain elevated levels of healthy fats and minerals. Although they are common in super foods list, they are a bit higher than normal in calories. So one should keep them in check
- Kale is a true super food. But so are most of the dark, leafy greens there are: Swiss chard, mustards collards, spinach, radish greens and cabbages. Broccoli should never be forgotten as well. Never
- Salmon, mackerel, sardines and some other fatty fish are wealthy in omega-3 fatty acids, which are supposed to lower the risk of stroke and heart diseases. Fish contain mercury but the benefits of eating them tip the scale in favour of one’s health.
- Pomegranate, acai berry, dragon fruit, rambutan and noni fruit
- One should also include olives green tea, dark chocolate, coffee and yogurt to their superfood list
Skyrocket your energy levels through the roof using organic super foods; they can come in many forms. Some of them are-
- Drinks/juice: be sure to juice up your life drinking organic super food juice. Comes in various varieties like aloe Vera, tulsi, giloy, etc.
- Teas: green tea, herbal tea are really beneficial super foods
- Candy: who doesn’t like candies? But now candies are super healthy.
- Soup: have the finest healthiest soup.
With the growing market of junk food even vegetables and fruits supplied to us are adulterated. We live tainted life in a tainted town. The food available in supermarket are produced and made to flourish by the usage of toxic chemicals, brewed at high temperatures. Processed and irritated, pasteurized, annihilating all the “good” bacteria and destroys all the potent minerals, enzymes, vitamins. Organic super foods, become vital to such a state. You deserve to live healthy and live free.