Organic Flax Seeds are rich in Omega3 and if vegetarian, the best thing you could consume to give your baby the best brain booster for life as a part of the Organic Grain consumption during. Flax seeds can be considered as the first cultivated form of super foods. The health benefits that organic flax seeds provide have been around since time immemorial.
Organic Flax seeds (Organic Grain) have the capacity to improve digestion related problems, rich in fibre thus aids in flushing out waste from your system. It is great for weight loss and does wonders to your hair and skin, but there are a few special reasons why one needs to consume Organic Flax seeds regularly, during pregnancy. Consuming Organic Flax seeds regularly will provide benefits to both you and your unborn child.
Some of the top 5 reasons why you should have organic Flax seeds (Organic Grain) during pregnancy-
- Organic Flax Seeds (Organic Grain) are rich in fibre, but low in carbs- Flatulence and constipation are often woes that come along with pregnancy. There are a number of medicines that are available in the market to easy this discomfort; however, during pregnancy it is always advisable to opt for the natural ways. The high fibre content will flush out the waste from your system and provide you a comfort from constipation and flatulence. The mucilage in the organic flax seeds helps to bind the food in the stomach thus helps the body to draw more nutrition form the food.
- High in Omega 3 fatty acids- Organic Flax Seeds (Organic Grain) are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega # fatty acids are amazing in boosting the functions of the brain. Another great source in fish, however, one of the other problems during pregnancy is the decreased urge to have fish, moreover if you happen to be a vegetarian the amount of Omega 3 in any case decreases, so the answer to the problem is Organic Flax Seed. It not only helps you keep alert and active, the advantages of the same gets passed on to your child as well.
- Lowers your level of cholesterol- It is a well-known fact that during pregnancy, one’s tastes buds simply come alive. From cravings to motherly love, sometimes it is difficult to believe how much one can eat. Moreover, there is no control on the type of food that you would like to eat. Thus, after delivery, cholesterol related problems start knocking at your door. The answer to the same is simple just add Organic Flax seeds (Organic Grain) to your daily diet. Flax seed have the capacity to lower cholesterol levels. The flax seed traps the cholesterol in the digestive system so that it may not get absorbed.
- Organic Flax Seeds have high quantities of anti-oxidants- Organic Flax Seeds (Organic Grain) have high amounts of anti-oxidant properties. Flax seeds contain Lignans that have a unique fibre related properties that help the body with the process of anti-oxidisation. Thus, it helps to clean the body further from the inside, ensuring that the youthful glow and freshness of the body and hair is retained. During pregnancy, it is a great way to look more radiant, Organic Flax seeds help to anti-oxidise the body aiding you to breathe better and feel more energised, especially on days that you are feeling slightly low on your energy levels.
- Organic Flax seeds are great for the digestive system- One of the best benefits that Organic Flax Seeds (Organic Grain) can provide is that it does wonders for the digestive system. The flax contains ALA which protects the stomach lining and digestive tract. Organic Flax seeds also help to reduce the levels of inflammation in the body in case one suffers from the same. During pregnancy Organic Flax Seeds help as it binds the food in the stomach and helps the body to absorb the right kind of food. For example it does not allow cholesterol to infiltrate ones system in large doses. During pregnancy, it does wonders to your digestion system and preserves the best for your child.
For more information about Organic Flax seed, click here