Image source- doctormurray
Joe Montana briefly said about blood pressure-
"I got educated the hard way," says three-time Super Bowl MVP, who is promoting the Take the Pressure Off with Better Blood Pressure Control campaign, sponsored by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation. "It was a total surprise to me because I had no symptoms. I went in for my annual check-up and my doctor noticed my blood pressure was elevated. So we monitored it and I figured it was never really a big concern."
High blood pressure (or hypertension) is a blood pressure analysis above 140/90 mmHg. A high reading brings high risk of a number of serious health conditions, including stroke and heart disease. High blood pressure, also called as hypertension, is a dangerous health trouble that can lead to heart attacks, kidney failure and strokes. Blood pressure reading of 140/90 mm Hg or above is considered high. A number of factors contribute to elevate blood pressure, stress, diet, smoking, and lack of exercise. Because it is largely asymptomatic. Hypertension is also known as the ‘silent killer’ that’s why it is important to have your blood pressure checked regularly. Here are some organic treatments for blood pressure-
- Reduce and manage stress- Stress can amplify blood pressure, at least for the moment. You’ll have to pay attention to lower your stress if you’re in danger of high blood pressure due to being flabby. Many activities may help you to stay calm while dealing with daily stresses. Many of the strong actions that are good for your blood pressure like eating right and exercising can also counteract stress.
- Fish Oil- Fish oil is a type of fat called ’omega-3 fatty acids ‘is found in fatty fish like salmon and mackerel. Large amounts of fish oil can help reduce high blood pressure, but their role in decreasing the blood pressure is unclear till yet. Taking excess fish oil pills is not advisory, because high doses may cause unpleasant side effects. Most fish, if not fried or made with additional fat, is low in saturated fat and calories and it can be eaten often.
- Garlic- Some proof to advise garlic’s effect in decreasing blood pressure, in additional it is decreases cholesterol and reducing cancers also. Many studies is being conducted to fully assess garlic’s contains of health benefits.
- Cardamom- Cardamom is a spice that is regularly used in the food of South Asia. A study investigating the health,belongings of cardamom found that given powder cardamom daily for few months saw significant reductions in their blood pressure readings. You can also consume cardamom seeds or the powder in spice rubs, in stews, and even in baked goods for a unique flavour and a positive health benefit.
- Honey- Honey has a good effect on your blood vessels and helps in plummeting the pressure from the heart, turn lowers high blood pressure. Consuming 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey daily will helps in controlling hypertension. Consuming two teaspoons of honey early in the morning on an empty stomach is a very good option. You can also mix one tablespoon of ginger juice, one tablespoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of powdered, cumin seeds and eat it two times a day. You can also have the mixture of honey and basil juice on an unfilled stomach frequently for better results.
Get rid of Hypertension after taking the golden minerals of Honey daily.