Image source: Pinterest
Wrinkles some unavoidable bad ninjas that make us worry about your age and skin. They appear out of nowhere and steal your youth and smooth skin and you still keep figuring out how to destroy it. Then, it makes us worry and get depressed, after some time, you start being self-conscious all the time. In fact, they are results of our think skin than age.
Let’s get deeper into the reason. Your young skin is able to preserve hydration, pliancy, and suppleness, whilst ripening skin is less flexible. After we turn 20, our skin produces less elastin and collagen, resulting in the less youthful-looking skin after several years, that is a face full of wrinkles. Elastin is a protein that provides skin its compass and resilience while the collagen elements are structural proteins that hold the skin firm. Dryness is the result of a reducing count in glycosaminoglycan units, which attract and hold the water within our skin, resulting in a huge loss of moisture. Here are some factors to help you stop worrying about your skin.
- Stay hydrated and maintain good circulation through regular exercise. These are two basic necessities of our body that we tend to avoid more often. Plenty of water keeps your skin hydrated. On normal days when you do not do heavy work, 6 to 8 glasses of water are sufficient but when you work tough, go to the gym, or do any other work that drains water from your body, you should drink more and more water. Always keep a check if the water you drink is filtered and safe. Face exercises do help and it is not as tough as jogging or gym workouts.
- Try protecting your skin from harmful sun rays. Organic lotions can keep your skin wrinkle-free and also protect your skin from the ninja rays. Besides, have accessories like hats, umbrellas and scarves when you out for longer. Use organic sunscreen lotions from time to time to block the rays from penetrating your skin. Wear sunglasses to avoid eye wrinkles. Eyes are very sensitive and so is the skin around them. Remember that cheaper brands can damage your invaluable eyes.
- Sleep tight. Sufficient sleep is highly important, as important as the intake and the lotion. What is more important is the position you sleep. Wrinkles formed through bad sleeping posture are Sleep Lines. No, you definitely don’t want to look at your face with wrinkles like that. Sleeping in the right position doesn’t mean being conscious all the time with the straight posture. Just sleep on your back, comfortably, instead of trying avatar styles.
- Food intake matters and don’t forget to add wrinkle-resisting elements in it. High-quality proteins and minerals, fruits, vegetables, nuts like almonds, walnuts, beans, eggs, fish, organic tea and soy fruits, if not added then there is no other easy way you can search for in the google for a wrinkle-free youthful face.
- Alcohol. You can’t think of more. One best way to develop your wrinkles as soon as possible. DO NOT EVEN TRY! Smoking prevents your body from preparing the collagen elements and sometimes destroy it. It increases damages and lowers blood flow leading to that 50 at age 30 kind of look on your face.
- Stop stressing now. Stressing yourself will help your wrinkle lines enhance themselves more and will never be good for you in any way. Have a peaceful life. Easier stated than executed! Also, when you glare or frown, they only help to make your shifting facial lines permanent. Try music, books, yoga, exercises, meditation, swimming, writing, volunteering, spending time with your beloved, and learning something new. Look at the small list. There are plenty of things you can opt to de-stress yourself and all you have to do is try!
Some cool and easy ways detected to help you reduce your wrinkles and have a youth flowing face. Remember that whatever you use for your skin, even the intake, which is directly related to your skin, keep it organic! Natural is always better!