Everyone wants a healthy, glowing and beautiful skin. However, it is not easy to get a healthy and beautiful skin because of the unhealthy diet and unhealthy lifestyle that people lead. In addition, dirt, pollution, stress, harmful sun rays and use of products loaded with chemicals render the skin unhealthy and dull. This further leads to several skin problems like eczema, acne, pimples and pigmentation. The best way to get a healthy and glowing skin is to use natural products. Natural products can be used as face packs and applied on the skin to get a healthy and glowing skin.
Face packs made from fruits and natural ingredients can be used safely as the natural products have no side effects or adverse effects on the skin. Following are a few natural home-made face packs that can be applied on the face to get a beautiful, healthy and glowing skin.
- Carrot Face Pack: Carrots are known to do wonders for the skin. Carrots contain beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Vitamin K all of which are considered very beneficial for the skin. Carrot face pack is the best face pack to be used for oily skin as it soaks excess sebum. Carrot mask can also moisturize the skin, keep it soft and supple and to improve the skin complexion. Carrot mask is also a perfect remedy for wrinkles and to give an even tone to the face. The carrot face pack is usually made with the help of honey which moisturizes the skin and has anti-bacterial properties that prevent acne and pimples.
- Avocado Face Pack: Avocados are rich in anti-oxidants and healthy fatty acids that can work wonders on the skin and rejuvenate the skin from within. Avocados contain the anti-oxidants carotenoids, alpha carotene, beta carotene, beta cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin and lutein which prevent the premature aging of the skin and also improve the density and thickness of the skin. Avocados also contain vitamin E that protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun and also helps to prevent tanning of the skin.
- Potato Face Pack: Potatoes are known to get a clear skin naturally. Potato mask is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, phosphorous, potassium, proteins and iron all of which work wonders for the skin. Potato face pack can help to remove pigmentation, skin tan and age spots and thus give a healthy and glowing skin. Potato mask also helps to remove sun-burn.
- Oatmeal Face Pack: Oatmeal face pack is the best face pack that can be used to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells leaving the skin glowing and healthy. The oatmeal mask can be used for unclogging the pores that reduces the chances if acne and pimples. Oatmeal face pack can be used to render the skim smooth and soft.
- Tomato Face Pack: Tomato is the best remedy for all types of skin problems. Tomato is acidic in nature and so can be used to prevent acne and pimples. Tomato face pack is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C which improve the health of the skin. Tomato face pack is also rich in anti-oxidants and lycopene which help the skin to retain moisture and prevent the skin from cellular damage by fighting the free radicals. Tomato face pack can also be used for exfoliation of the skin.
- Wheat-Germ Face Pack: Wheat-germ face pack is considered to be very good for the skin. Wheat-germ is rich in Vitamin D and Vitamin E which helps to nourish the skin and give a soft and supple skin. Wheat-germ face pack is also rich in anti-oxidants and healthy fatty acids that prevent the skin from getting dry and flaky. The use of this face pack leaves the skin nourished and provided an even tone to the facial skin.
- Mint Face Pack: Mint face pack is one of the best face packs that can be used for an oily skin. Mint face pack contains methanol and is loaded with anti-bacterial properties that help to remove excessive oil from the skin and reduce sebum production. This face pack can be used to treat and prevent various skin disorders and to strengthen the facial tissues. Mint mask also smoothens the skin and removes scars from the skin.
For more information of face packs, click here.