The outermost layer of the skin called epidermis contains pigments, skin cells and proteins and thus may develop some marks over time. Pimples and acne are common problems that are faced by many people and these sometimes leave scars and marks on the skin that are difficult to get rid of. In addition to these, there are other types of marks that can appear on the skin like hyper-pigmentation, blemishes, dark circles, dark spots and even burn marks. The appearance of these marks on the skin makes the skin look dull and unhealthy and so it becomes essential to get rid of these marks.
Natural remedies for getting a clear skin
There are many natural remedies that one can use to get rid of all types of marks on the skin and get a clear and glowing skin.
- Using sugar scrub can help one get pimple marks free and a healthy skin. Sugar scrub along with milk and honey acts as an exfoliating agent and removes several types of marks from the skin resulting in a very clear and healthy skin tone.
- Using baking soda is another remedy that can be followed for anti- marks. Baking soda carries out a process called micro dermabrasion on the skin that removes all types of marks from the skin and gives a clear skin.
- Egg whites are often used to lighten and get rid of pimple and acne marks and scars from the skin.
- Using tomatoes along with cucumber and avocados can help to get rid of many types of marks from the skin. Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin A that has a healing reaction on the skin. Vitamin A nourishes the dead skin and facilitates quick growth of white and clear skin, thus removing all scars and marks.
- Aloe Vera which is rich in poly- saccharides, enzymes and nutrients can be used effectively to get rid of marks from the skin. Aloe Vera has anti- fungal and anti- bacterial properties that remove toxins from the skin and nourish the skin.
- Turmeric has been used since ancient times to get rid of many types of marks and scars because of its anti- inflammatory properties. In addition, turmeric is an exfoliating agent that removes dead skin and toxins from the skin resulting in a clear and marks free skin.
- Using lemon on the skin can do wonders for the skin. Lemon has astringent properties that can help get rid of acne scars. Lemon is also a rich source of Vitamin C that nourishes the skin and leaves it glowing.
- Neem is also used as a natural remedy to get a clear skin. Neem has anti- bacterial and astringent properties that remove all dead cells and bacteria from the skin, leaving it clear and marks free.
Most natural remedies work well on the skin to get a clear skin and that too without any side effects. However, these days, a wide variety of anti- marks products are also available that can be used effectively to get rid of all types of marks on the skin.
The reason why anti- marks creams work well is because these are made up of natural ingredients and in most cases these creams are chemical free. This implies the fact that these creams do not have any side effects on the skin. When choosing anti- marks cream, it is essential to ensure its ingredients. A good quality anti- marks cream must contain all or at least one of the following ingredients.
- Wheat germ oil which is rich in Vitamin E and enhances cell renewal of the skin and heals the skin effectively.
- Turmeric that keeps the skin healthy and blemish free.
- Neem that acts as a skin cleanser and has antiseptic properties that heal the skin.
- Rose that rejuvenates the skin and keeps it fresh.
- Kesar that has anti- inflammatory properties and heals the skin.
- Sandalwood that acts as a skin cleanser.
- Tulsi that has anti- bacterial properties and heals the skin and keeps it blemish free.
- Orange Peel that revitalizes and nourishes the skin.
- Aloe Vera that has anti- fungal and anti- bacterial properties keeping infections at bay from the skin.