In an effort to keep up with the latest trends, have you wrecked havoc on your hair by using various hair dyes and artificial colours? Most of the store-bought hair colour products contain highly harmful chemicals which not only damage the hair, but also penetrate through the scalp and affect your system adversely. The unnatural ingredients are sometimes very toxic in nature and are doing more harm than you may have realized. Now while it may seem like the effects of the colours are long-lasting, should you be damaging your wonderful and delicate tresses?
Instead of killing the grace of your beautiful hair, you can opt for Bio Hair Colour to get the same stunning effect without losing your luscious locks. With more and more people becoming conscious of the side effects of the synthetic colours, these temporary colours with natural extracts are becoming quite a rage. Not only do they make your hair look gorgeous with the wide variety of colours available, but they also maintain the natural texture and quality of the hair without causing any irreversible damage.
Vegetal Hair Dyes
As is clear from the name, vegetal or bio hair colours are made using natural ingredients extracted from vegetables. They use some of the most basic vegetables we eat on a daily basis which are rich in natural colours and nourish the hair in the process of application. Because of the organic nature of the product, these hair dyes are very beneficial to the scalp as well as the hair shaft. They also have excellent moisturising properties which can heal an itchy scalp and rid you of any dandruff.
Most of the bio hair colours are temporary and do not last longer than a few weeks. But at the affordable price, multiple applications won’t even burn a hole in your pocket. Besides, the benefits are such that anyone would want to give it a go. Bio hair colours are becoming increasingly popular among women and men of all ages and demographics. The colours are not restricted to the basic blacks and browns, they even have shades of crimson, plum and blonde among many others.
Benefits of Bio Hair Colours
- There is ammonia or peroxide normally found in hair colours that strips the natural hair colour and change it. In bio hair colours, the natural substances do not take away the original colour. Instead, they coat the existing hair and nourish the scalp and hair follicles in the process.
- A regular use, as often as on a bi-monthly basis also will not affect the quality of the hair. You can apply it as often as you like without having to worry about hair damage.
- Since it does not contain ammonia unlike artificial colours, it actually has a natural and pleasant smell and does not irritate the user.
- It is extremely safe to use during pregnancy also. The natural elements have absolutely no harmful effects on your body or the baby’s health.
- Because of the natural moisturising properties of the products, the hair feels soft, smooth and silky even immediately after application.
- You do not need to use special shampoos and conditioners when you colour your hair with bio dyes. You can continue to cleanse it in your usual fashion without having to worry about spending on additional products.
- You can experiment to your heart’s content. Even if you want to try out a new colour every week, your hair will continue to look and feel great in spite of multiple applications.
- Synthetic hair colours contain ingredients which may trigger allergic reactions among the users. With bio hair colours, this is not a concern as all the ingredients are completely organic.
The case stands very strongly in favour of the bio hair colours. With the easily available products and simple application procedure, you can even colour your hair yourself at the comfort of home without having to waste money on salon. You can now flaunt fabulous new styles while still protecting the natural beauty of your hair with no worries!
To get more information on bio hair colour products, click here.