Image Source: Fbeautynewsindia
"I tend to do a little two-step. I take my makeup off with an oil-based cleanser, and then I use my Clarisonic to make sure it's clean. I was joking, actually that it's like a Sonicare for my face—I notice when I'm regimented about that I see the difference, and my skin feels healthier."
During the summer months, every lady is willing to use various Face Scrubs but most of them include artificial agents like irritating fragrances, glycerin, phthalates, parabens etc. These chemical agents can damage your delicate skin. I would recommend all of you to use Organic Products. I will suggest you to use Natural Beauty Agents, as they can take care of your skin naturally. Celebrities like Sophia Bush had told to a very popular magazine Instyle the qualities of natural face scrubs, they are as followed:
- They are not manufactured using artificial products.
- It nourishes the skin naturally.
- Many celebrities also favor natural products like Jenifer Aniston, Kim Karadashain, Victoria Beckham etc.
Some easy ways to make Face Scrubs at home:
Almond Face Scrub:
- 1 cup of Almond pulp (left from making homemade almond milk).
- To get better results one can also add 3 to 4 drops of pure essential oil of your preference.
- 1/2 cup cold pressed sweet almond oil (as a substitute one can also use cold pressed olive oil in the absence of almond oil).
- 1/4 cup brown sugar which is readily available at all leading stores.
- 1/8 cup olive oil, a very good essential oil which is not only good for face but also for overall health as well.
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, it will give that chocolaty effect.
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract adds very smoothie thing to the skin.
Honey Face Scrub:
- Put brown sugar and honey in a small bowl and mix it well.
- Keep the mixture in the room temperature.
- HOW TO USE: Wash face well. Apply a small portion (about ½ t.) of this creamy paste to the wet skin and massage it gently in a circular motion.
Lemon Face Scrub:
- Take & then Cut 1/2 fresh lemon.
- Then add about 1/2 cup of granulated sugar in it, to get a sweet lathery effect.
- Adding about 1 tbsp olive oil will give a smoothing effect.
- Mixing 1 tbsp organic honey will guarantee that your skin is able to fight all sorts of bacterial infections, if they occur.
There are many online stores that are selling such incredible beauty products for the face. But still making these natural face scrubs at home will ensure that your face reveals a radiating beauty & nothing less than it. Apart from it one can also get Natural Body Scrubs to get a good looking skin on the body as well.
“Applying natural face scrub is all that one needs to stay away from all types of skin blemishes.”
Click here to view more…