Image Source: Huffingtonpost
With developing technology new modes to perform every work has emerged. New technologies have emanated to remove unwanted hair effectively without causing redness or any pain. Earlier the only option was to wax which used to cause a lot of pain and loosened the skin. Now the prevalent method it to use hair removal creams which causes no pain. Let us look at some different methods of removing undesirable hair.
- Shaving is an effective method because it causes no pain and cuts the unwanted hair very close to the skin.
- It is important to change your razor once in a while otherwise it can harm the skin if it is blunt.
- The best reason to use a razor is that you can use it anywhere whether it is arms, legs or face or somewhere else, though it can cause ingrown hair to emerge. It lasts for 2-3 days long.
- Use a soothing lotion to avoid redness and itching.
- A hot sticky wax is applied on the skin and then it is covered with wax strips. The strips are quickly pulled off to remove the unwanted hair from that area.
- It lasts quite longer than shaving for about 3-5 weeks depending on the growth. You can use it anywhere, also on face.
- The problem with waxing is that it can cause redness and bumps. Rapid waxing can also cause the skin to loosen up.
- To soften the skin after waxing, you must use a moisturizer or cream.
- Laser hair removal is the new technology which people are adopting with time. It destroys the hair from its roots with strong beams of light.
- It is considered best for permanent hair removal.
- It is best for dark hair rather than white hair.
- It lasts for 4-6 weeks. It might seem painful in first few sessions and can cause redness or swelling. Thus, it is advised to consult a proper technician.
- Hair removal creams are also known as depilatory creams.
- There are varieties of creams for sensitive skin, normal, rough and smooth skin.
- Thus, it is advisable to read the labels correctly and then choose.
- It dissolves the hair and thus should not be applied more that 6 minutes otherwise it can also damage the skin.