Image Source: Skincarenative
Radiant skin is a sign of good skin health, and to keep your skin healthy and glowing here are a few tips:
- Drink plenty of water: The best way to keep your skin glowing is to hydrate it. Water helps in purifying your body and removes excess dirt and oil. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water or a minimum of 2 liters of water per day and you will find good results in a few weeks.
- Rich and proper diet: What goes in comes out, so keep in mind what you eat. A diet full of nutrients and vitamins is good for skin, include in your diet- nuts, brown rice, quinoa, fresh vegetables and fruits etc and minimize the consumption of oily junk food and sugar.
- Avoid direct Sun: Try not to expose your skin to direct sunlight. Make it a compulsion to apply a 30 SPF or more sun cream 10-15 minutes before you step out of your place. Re-apply sun cream after every hour or too. A good sun cream helps you protect your skin from the very harmful UV rays which causes various problems to skin like skin darkening, skin allergies, skin cancer etc.
- Reduce stress: Stress is not good for skin, hair and your overall health of body. Relax your body by exercising regularly and reducing stress. Stress tends to make your skin dull and dark. Try indulging yourself in those activities which entertains you and refreshes you.
- Always remove makeup before you sleep: As all the makeup products use chemicals in them, they should be removed and face should always be cleaned and moisture before you go to bed All these chemicals if stay for a very long period of time on your skin will cause damage to skin in the long run and will make it dull and dark.
- Proper sleep: A beauty sleep of 6-8 hour is necessary to keep your skin healthy. A peaceful sleep will not only help for skin but also your whole body and its functioning.
Here are some face packs which can be applied to get a glowing and radiant skin
- Mix ½ teaspoon of cucumber juice and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice together and apply it on your face. Keep it for 30 minutes and then remove it. It helps in giving glow to people with oily skin.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on skin on daily basis; it helps in removing dark spots and reducing redness from face.
- Honey works great for skin. Honey is added to most of the face packs to give your skin a soft and subtle touch. Add sugar, honey and some olive oil and use as a scrub. It works great.
Click here for more information on having a smooth and healthy skin.