Image Source: Haber34
We all do clean our face many times a day as we are exposed to environmental impurities like pollution, dust, dirt and many more.Apart from that, it is very essential to cleanse your face properly to get rid of facial grime like excess oil, dead skin cells etc. which also may give you a very dull look.
Using organic face cleansers gives you a rich and vibrant glow to your face, in a very natural manner.Organic face cleansers are devoid of surfactants or emulsifiers, which are very abundant in chemical laden face washes and cleansers.Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), soap and even sugar tensides strip the natural lipid layer from the skin’s surface and destroy its protective barrier. In other words, normal commercial face cleansers are simply too harsh for sensitive skin types like acne skin.
Here are some options for safe and effective natural way to wash your face!
- Rosewater: One of the simplest remedy for cleaning face is to dab rosewater (gulabjal) all over the face, forehead and neck. It is good for all skin types and can be conveniently used before going to bed at night. I recommend to use it everyday to get problem free skin.
- Milk: Milk is a natural cleanser. It is good for all skin types. Take a cup of cold raw (not boiled) milk. Soak a cotton ball in the milk and dab it on your face, forehead and neck. When it dries up repeat again. Let it stand for some minutes and wash off. It leaves the skin baby soft.
- Apple cedar Vinegar:Apple cider vinegar may help restore your skin's pH levels to help soothe breakouts, prevent clogged pores, and keep skin from becoming too dry or too oily. Its pH of about 5.5 is very close to the ideal pH of human skin. Mix 1-part apple cider vinegar with 2 parts water, and shake well, apply to a clean face with a cotton ball or pad. Once your skin dries, put on your usual daily moisturizer.
- Cucumber juice: Grate a cucumber and rub it on the face in circular motion. This is an excellent cleanser and toner. You can use the juice instead. Take 1 tablespoon cucumber juice mixed with one teaspoon curd. Apply it on the forehead, face and neck. Leave it for 5 minutes and wash off. It cleans and nourishes the skin.
- Honey: Honey and lemon together are a natural moisturizer and antiseptic, a perfect soothing and cleaning combination. The citric acid from the lemon kills acne-causing bacteria, and the enzymes in the citrus help clear away dead skin.Organic Honey is naturally antibacterial and full of antioxidants, which have proved to prevent acne and slow down your skin's aging process. Honey is also great if you’re looking for a complexion boost! Try: Combine 2 teaspoons honey and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice. Warm it between your fingers, then smooth a thin layer onto your face and neck. Leave the mixture on until it's dry, then rinse with warm water.
Switching to a gentle, natural cleansing routine means switching to something that it is not provoking inflammations and something that will not leave your face feeling tight, dry or looking flaky. You want something gentle for your skin, something that keeps it hydrated and minimizes the amount of moisturizer you need to use. A gentle cleansing routine won’t cure your acne, eczema or other skin problems like a magic potion, but you can improve your skin’s condition a lot by NOT slashing any more chemicals on it every single day. Treat your skin as gently as you can and never rub, pull or tug your skin.For more information on organic face cleansers, click here