Image Source: Archhairdress
They are everywhere! The white flakes are on your shoulders, on your clothes or even on your pillows! When you brush your hair they fall off like snow. Those white flakes coming out of your scalp look so unattractive. You need not worry, dandruff is a common problem faced by everyone at one time or other. With care we can get rid of dandruff easily.
Here are some steps to help you battle those gross white flakes.
Here are some tips for making those white flakes fade away.
Natural home remedies:
- Apply lemon juice to your hair thoroughly and keep it for 20-25 minutes and wash it off. It might itch a bit but will make your dandruff go away.
- Applying olive oil to your scalp before washing your hair can be extremely helpful also, apply the same before going to sleep and keep it overnight.
- Applying egg yolks to hair can cure the dandruff. Mix egg yolks of 1-3 eggs and apply it on a dry scalp. Keep it at least for an hour and rinse it off.
- Wash your hair regularly, but gently. In beginning wash it with normal shampoo daily then after some 2-3 weeks start washing your head with anti-dandruff shampoo. Avoid stress as much as possible. Stress leads to dandruff. Lead a healthy lifestyle, workout regularly and practice meditation.
- Eat balanced diet food and consume more of food that are rich in zinc and vitamin B6
- Fenugreek is a great remedy for removing dandruff. Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in hot water and rinse your hair with the water. Alternatively you can make a paste of those fenugreek seeds and apply it on your scalp and rinse.
Applying gentle baby oil on your hair overnight and washing it off with an anti-dandruff shampoo will fix your hair.
- Get some baking soda and rub it on your scalp. It will remove all the dead cells away.
- Mix lemon juice in curd and apply it all over your scalp and massage with the inside of lemon skin and rinse.
- Clean your hair by washing them and apply coconut oil when the hair gets dry. Massage coconut oil deep into your scalp and wash it off. Repeat. This would work fine for dandruff.