Image Source: Fitandhappy
Primarily there are five different skin types. They include normal, oily, dry, sensitive and combination skin. One must remember that skin type changes over a period of time. The skin care routine must change accordingly. Yourskin type depends on the level of sensitivity, water and oil content of your skin. It also depends largely on your daily life style and the food you eat. Too much oily and junk food may lead to skin breakouts. Never forget that different skin need different skin care routine
Normal Skin Care
- People with normal skin are blessed. But this does not mean that they can skip their skin care regime. Proper cleansing, toning and moisturizing are essential. Use a mild cleanser and a toner that contains anti-oxidants. Use a moisturizer that is loaded with vitamins.
Oily Skin Care
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing must be included in the daily skin care regime. This will reduce the open pores.Exfoliation is a must for oily skin. It will remove the black and whiteheads present. Try products that contain honey and oatmeal. Honey will stimulate the senses and will prevent the skin from over drying and oatmeal with soothe the skin during exfoliation.
Dry Skin Care
- People with dry skin must never use hot water, as it will increase the dryness of your skin. Lukewarm water can be used. Use products that hydrates the skin leaving is look supple and smooth
Sensitive Skin Care
- People having very sensitive skin are always advised to use organic products as chemical based products might be harsh on their skin and cause breakouts. Do not fret over which products to use, you can always find a range of skin care products for sensitive skin. Balance your sebaceous glands and reduce oil secretion and restore back your skin balance.
Combination Skin Care
- Say no to soaps. Exfoliation is vital. A person with combination skin is likely to have an oily t-zone. Use facial packs that revitalize the skin immensely and also restore the ph balance of the skin.
Go organic, Look beautifulDealing with different skin types now becomes easier with Joy by Nature. Right choice of skin care products for the right skin type is not only critical for the health of your skin but also makes you feel confident to step out of your house. We would love to hear back from you if you think we were able to serve you well for more details please click here.