Image Source: Essential oil
If you have curly hair then you must use some conditioning, but before you use, you need to know about their ingredients. Aloe vera gel conditioner is one of the most prominent natural products, which provides you many effective components. Most of the Aloe vera products available in the market are mixed with some mediums like, preservatives or polymers for increasing the viscosity level of the oil. But these are very harmful for your hair, and you must purchase the organic or natural Aloe vera gel for your hair.
Here you can find some Aloe vera treatment for your hair:
- Pre-shampoo treatment: you can use the Aloe vera for you pre-shampoo nourishing. You need to balance your pH level of the scalp, and nourish your hair by reducing the damaged cells from your head. Aloe vera does all these things and it can remove all types of fungus and dead cells from your scalp and you must wash your hair gently after this. You need to massage the aloe vera gel on your scalp and leave it for fifteen minutes, and then raise your hair with plenty of water. In this regards you can also use the Aloe vera juice for the same treatment.
- Shampoo: many shampoo manufacturing companies use Aloe vera gel in their product for conditioning purposes. You can try out some shampoos which contain aloe vera and it can moisturize your hair naturally. Along with that aloe vera makes your hair strong and long.
- Amino acid: aloe vera has rich quantity of amino acid and it can repair your damaged hair roots easily. You can use the aloe vera gel as a conditioner, or you can use it with your shampoo also. In both cases, the aloe vera extract gives you shining, nourishing and straightened hair.
- Maintain curly hair: if you want to maintain your curly hair then you must moisturize your hair on a regular basis. In such cases, aloe vera can provide you with great results, and you can try out some aloe vera gel or juice on your hair regularly and massage your hair for few minutes.
How do you use the aloe vera naturally?
- Cut the aloe vera leaf and use a spoon to scoop out the gel.
- Apply on your damaged hair and scalp.
- Wrap your hair with warm towel or hair cap for twenty minutes.
- Wash your hair with plain water.