Image source- huffingtonpost
Acne has always been a topic I want to talk about. What I feel if you talk about those topics which you could relate with yourself, (as I had also been the victim of these stubborn pimples); probably are the ones you can explain in a better way. Before talking about Acne and all those acne related problems, I want to say to all the girls out there... “Don’t worry! You are pretty” .what if you have gotten some stubborn pimples and its stain on your face, your inner beauty is always stainless and external beauty can be achieved by making some little efforts. As I have gotten a treasure of natural beauty tips, home remedies and natural care for skin to say Goodbye to pimples.
Causes of acne
Nobody can predict what causes acne exactly. According to dermatologists, primary cause is growth in androgen (type of hormone) levels. Androgen levels grow usually in teenage. Increasing androgen levels make the oil glands to get wider under your skin which produces more oil. Cellular walls can be broken down by excessive sebum (oily liquid) in your pores, causing bacteria to grow instantly.
Acne problem could also be genetic. Greasy or oily cosmetic may cause acne in some susceptible people. Hormonal changes during pregnancy may also cause acne. Some of the frequently occurring acne are –
- Whiteheads – They are very small and remain under the skin.
- Blackheads - They are black and easily visible, appear on the surface of the skin.
- Papules– A small pimple on the surface of your skin usually pink in color.
- Pustules - They are red at their base and have pus at the top
- Nodules – They are large, solid, painful and deep-seated in the skin, clearly visible on the surface of the skin.
- Cysts - They are painful, and are filled with pus. Cysts can easily cause scars.
Some natural and home remedies for pimples
Sudden breakout of pimple is quite frustrating so finding the solution for getting rid of acne naturally is one of the important matters that should be taken into consideration. Now you don’t need to be worried, here are some natural remedies that could really help you out.
- Lemon- Lemon can be counted as a magical fruit which we are offered by nature. Lemon juice is a citric acid and very rich in vitamin C, which is beneficial for all types of skin. Mix the lemon juice with a bit of honey, yogurt or egg white can help to cure the acne and protects your skin. This method could be used by people with sensitive skin. Some natural and organic lemon face masks help pimples to disappear.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera helps in subsiding pimples and removing Aloe Vera pulp (gel inside the leaf) is very beneficial for skin and works naturally on scars. Aloe Vera is used as an active ingredient in natural anti-scars treatment, herbal medicines and herbal beauty products. Organic and natural beauty products, skin care products which contain Aloe Vera, are also helpful for abolish acne scars.
- Tea tree oil- Another very popular and natural healer for acne is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil acts like an antiseptic and purify the pores. In addition, it helps to kill the bacteria that cause acne. It is advised to apply one drop of tree tea oil to the affected area twice or thrice a day.
- Rose water- Rose water is essential and is very relieving for acne. Rose water could be applied directly on face by cotton bud. It works as a natural cleaner. Rose water and lemon compliments each other perfectly and give a noticeable effect. Apply this combination for around 10 minutes daily, it gradually reduces pimples and scars too. Another use of rose water is; you can mix it with multani mitti and make a thick pack, apply it on your face and leave it for 10-15 minutes, rinse it with cold water. It helps removing scars, blemishes, black heads and deals with an oily skin effectively.
Click here to view more…