It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 11 39595895
Enjoy Your Rotis With Zero Oil Masoor Dal
Enjoy A Protein Rich Whey Soup For A Stronger Lifestyle
Is There Any Natural Way To Heal My Cracked Heels?
What Are the Easy Pathways To Healthy Skin?
Slow Down The Ageing Process With Anti-Ageing Breakfast P...
Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows With Healthy Roasted Garlic ...
Make Your Bathroom A Virtual Garden
How To Stop Mosquito From Biting You?
What Are The Ways To Comfort A Crying Baby?
Are Baby Creams And Lotions Adequate For Baby Skin?
How To Keep Off The Lizard Through Natural Remedies?
Home remedies for mosquito bites
Organic Ways to Remove Marks...
Turmeric Benefits: The Gold Ingredient...
Roll on essential oils for...
How to Reduce Stretch Marks...
Image Source: Health News in India
Erectile dysfunction, which in general terms is referred to as impotency, is the most dreaded disease among men. As per the Massachusetts Male Aging Study, it was found that almost half of the male population faces this problem at some point in their lifetime. Around 40 per cent men suffer from this dysfunction at the age of 40. However, it is more common in older age group of men.
Erectile Dysfunction is basically a disorder when a male is unable to achieve or sustain erection. This problem basically leads to psychological problems like low self esteem, guilt and depression.
The problem of impotency is caused due to both physical and mental reasons. According to BBC Health, around 70 per cent of impotency cases arise due to medical causes while the rest 30 per cent occur because of psychological causes.
Besides, physical causes include problems like narrowing of blood vessels due to high blood pressure, hypertension, high level of cholesterol and diabetes. Another major reason is hormonal imbalance, which happens due to aging, surgery, injury, thyroid, kidney issues, smoking, obesity, drinking and nutritional deficiencies.
Psychological reasons include anxiety, stress, depression and other issues related to mental health. If these underlying causes are resolved, the problem gets rectified automatically.
Besides, one can bring in certain changes in their diet, which can help in curing this problem of erectile dysfunction. So, take a look at what all do you need to incorporate in your daily diet and how.
Garlic contains a substance called allicin, which helps in improving the blood flow. This way it solves the problem of erectile dysfunction. As per a study done by a consultant cardiologist at Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Trust, it was found that consuming four cloves of garlic regularly for at least three months helped in improving erection in six out of seven subjects who suffered from this problem.
So, chew at least three to four garlic cloves on a regular basis. Try another remedy by heating garlic gloves in a spoon of clarified butter. Fry them on a low flame till they turn golden brown. Consume this concoction once in a day.
Alternately, mix one teaspoon each of garlic powder and cayenne pepper powder together. Consume this concoction with water a few hours before hitting the bed.
Since pomegranate is rich in antioxidants, it is really helpful in treating the problem of erectile dysfunction. This is so because antioxidants improve blood circulation in the body and reduce the level of stress. Moreover, pomegranate increases the level of nitrite oxide in the body, which is necessary for boosting blood circulation.
So, consume a glass of pomegranate on a daily basis. Taking pomegranate supplements can also help rectify this problem. However, do consult a doctor before taking supplements.
Almonds are considered to be a great aphrodisiac and therefore, are helpful in treating impotency. Almonds are a rich source of vitamin E, which ensures good blood flow and circulation in the body, particularly to male private organ. Besides, almonds are also rich in zinc, copper and manganese.
Just mix a spoon of powdered almonds in a glass of lukewarm milk and consume it before going to bed.
Alternately, soak a few almonds in some water for three hours. Consume these soaked and peeled almonds daily for going to bed.
Onions too contain aphrodisiac properties. Besides, treating this dysfunction, onions help in preventing nightfall. Nightfall is basically a condition in which the semen gets discharged during sleep at night.
To use it, cut an onion into slices. Fry two of its slices in clarified butter until they turn golden brown. Consume these slices with one spoon of honey on a daily basis before having dinner.
Alternately, take two onions and chop them into fine dies. Now, add them in a bowl of lukewarm water for about 10 minutes. Now strain this liquid and drink it at least three times in a day.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Do you want to check in our global site?
Grocery Items will only be shipped to select Pincodes