It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 11 39595895
Enjoy Your Rotis With Zero Oil Masoor Dal
Enjoy A Protein Rich Whey Soup For A Stronger Lifestyle
Is There Any Natural Way To Heal My Cracked Heels?
What Are the Easy Pathways To Healthy Skin?
Slow Down The Ageing Process With Anti-Ageing Breakfast P...
Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows With Healthy Roasted Garlic ...
Make Your Bathroom A Virtual Garden
How To Stop Mosquito From Biting You?
What Are The Ways To Comfort A Crying Baby?
Are Baby Creams And Lotions Adequate For Baby Skin?
How To Keep Off The Lizard Through Natural Remedies?
Home remedies for mosquito bites
Substitute Your Boring Dinner With...
What Is The Nutritional Value...
Simple Ways To Manage Your...
Roll on essential oils for...
The vibrations of respiratory structure during breathing while one sleeps which makes sounds due to obstruction of air is called snoring. In simpler words, the dreadful sound (soft or loud) resulting from mere breathing of the person sleeping next to you, that disrupts the deep silence of the night, further disturbing your sleep and keeping you wide awake is what we are talking about. I bet at least once in your life you must have slept next to a person who snores and that must have been the longest night of your life.
Researches have shown that snoring is a major reason for obstructive sleep apnea, and sleep deprivation. The person who snores not only his/her sleeping partner’s sleep but is believed to wake up him/herself 2-3 times on an average per night. A good night’s sleep is important because it relaxes the body, and helps it to recover and rejuvenate by repairing the broken tissues in the body. If you or your partner snores while sleeping and you want to have a good night’s sleep keep reading.
1. Ginger: Ginger is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial in nature. It contains properties that help secretion of saliva which coats the throat and provides a soothing effect to your throat. Ginger tea can help you reduce snoring problem. Crush some ginger and add it to boiling water. Let it boil for a couple minutes, cover and let it steep. Strain the water and add honey. Drinking this tea before going to bed will relieve your throat thus reduce your snoring problem.
2. Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus is very well known for being anti-inflammatory, thus it helps in reducing the swelling on in the nostrils and nasal passageway. It also helps to liquify the mucus thus leaving your repertory tract clear and smooth for breathing. You can either directly apply Eucalyptus Oil on your nose or drop a few drops on a handkerchief and inhale it at regular intervals. To get best results, put a few eucalyptus oil drops in hot water, cover your head with a towel or other thick cloth and inhale the steam.
3. Ghee: Ghee is one of the most medicinal fat. It is used to cure many diseases, in Ayurveda. Ghee has great uses for overcoming snoring. When mixed with Brahmi, the effect is enhanced. Just heat up some Ghee and add a few drops of brahmi oil in it. Apply this mixture to your nostrils every night before sleeping and it will help sooth your breathing while you sleep.
4. Olive oil: Some people have extra tissues at the back of their throat which prevents from smooth and clear breathing, the friction caused while breathing is the main reason these people snore. It is suggested that they should sip some olive oil before sleeping. It reduces the friction thus easing the breathing process preventing the snores.
5. Mint and peppermint: Peppermint contains menthol which is useful to sooth the throat and relieve breathing. Apply some Peppermint Oil on your nostrils or you can even inhale peppermint steam, by adding some peppermint oil in hot water. If you are a tea fan, you can drink Mint Tea before sleeping. Just add some hot water to mint leaves and steep it for some time. Drink this tea after adding some honey.
6. Thyme oil: You can also use Thyme Oil to prevent snoring. Just rub a couple drops of thyme oil to your feet, just before you sleep. Else you can add thyme oil to a carrier oil like coconut oil or olive oil and rub it to your feet. The warmth and vapours of thyme oil will relax your body and ease your breathing process thus preventing snoring.
Pick one of these easily available ingredient from your kitchen and get a good night’s sleep. Who knew that the solution to your bedroom problem was sitting in your kitchen? Anyhow, it’s better late than never, just go and grab your favourite from the kitchen and let me know which worked wonders for you?
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Do you want to check in our global site?
Grocery Items will only be shipped to select Pincodes