It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 11 39595895
Enjoy Your Rotis With Zero Oil Masoor Dal
Enjoy A Protein Rich Whey Soup For A Stronger Lifestyle
Is There Any Natural Way To Heal My Cracked Heels?
What Are the Easy Pathways To Healthy Skin?
Slow Down The Ageing Process With Anti-Ageing Breakfast P...
Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows With Healthy Roasted Garlic ...
Make Your Bathroom A Virtual Garden
How To Stop Mosquito From Biting You?
What Are The Ways To Comfort A Crying Baby?
Are Baby Creams And Lotions Adequate For Baby Skin?
How To Keep Off The Lizard Through Natural Remedies?
Home remedies for mosquito bites
Organic Ways to Remove Marks...
Turmeric Benefits: The Gold Ingredient...
Roll on essential oils for...
How to Reduce Stretch Marks...
Image Source: Huffington Post
Soups are a source of a healthy meal. Chicken soups are good in protein and thus are good for infants. They help in developing taste buds and are a major factor in contributing towards functioning and growth of thebody. In this winter season, soups keep us warm and are a perfect meal for the chilly weather. Chicken soups, tomato soups chili soups fall under thecategory of healthy soups. They also come to your rescue when you need to reduce weight.
Veg Soups: Generally favored by the vegetarian families across the globe, these soups are rich in fibers and herbal products. The main component of these soups is veggies and dairy products. They bring a different sort of enthusiasm to the table with their unique flavors, fragrances, and textures. The only limitation is that people can be particular about the veggies and thus tend to discard it. But they are most useful when consumed as a whole. Veg soups can be made more fun by various means:
1. Yogurt is the Key: Yogurt can be used to enhance texture in place of heavy cream or sour cream.
2. Veggies are fun: On some occasion, vegetables are discarded, but vegetables can be mashed. Then enjoy the bits spiralling in the mouth.
3. Enjoy the fragrance: Herbs and spices can make it more aromatic, and it can reduce sodium content from the soups.
Non-Veg Soup: Non-veg soups have always had a place for themselves in people’s hearts. These kinds of soups may consist a thicker base or the composition of tendons of mutton and bones. Such soups are always rich in all sorts of health beneficiaries and thus, find a name in prescription lists of patients with several ailments.
Some benefits of chicken soups are as follows:
1. Rich in Calcium: Bone based soups are arich source of calcium and help in strengthening of bones and teeth. A calcium-based soup can slow down the process of aging and keep organs healthy.
2. Boon for Weight Watchers: Non-veg soups come to the rescue of those people who are having a hard time keeping their weight in check. Most of these soups are high in protein and thus reduce hunger episodes.
3. Awesome Alternative: Contrary to other non-veg products, soups reduce calorie intake by about 20% and also have low-fat content. Thus, they are agreat source of keeping yourself happy.
Soups, veg and non-veg alike have always been found to be beneficial for human body. They are low in calories and have high amounts of nutrients which make them an ideal meal. Click here to browse through a wide variety of soups.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing