It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 11 39595895
Enjoy Your Rotis With Zero Oil Masoor Dal
Enjoy A Protein Rich Whey Soup For A Stronger Lifestyle
Is There Any Natural Way To Heal My Cracked Heels?
What Are the Easy Pathways To Healthy Skin?
Slow Down The Ageing Process With Anti-Ageing Breakfast P...
Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows With Healthy Roasted Garlic ...
Make Your Bathroom A Virtual Garden
How To Stop Mosquito From Biting You?
What Are The Ways To Comfort A Crying Baby?
Are Baby Creams And Lotions Adequate For Baby Skin?
How To Keep Off The Lizard Through Natural Remedies?
Home remedies for mosquito bites
Organic Ways to Remove Marks...
Turmeric Benefits: The Gold Ingredient...
Roll on essential oils for...
How to Reduce Stretch Marks...
The green cactus which just looks so ordinary, isn’t that ordinary plant! Aloe Vera is considered to be the most popular medicinal plant that has variety of uses it has seamlessly integrated itself into everything we use. Aloe Vera is the key to lead a healthy life! Aloe Vera is 99% water and the remaining 1% is very beneficial. Aloe Vera contains many vitamins, minerals, sugars, enzymes, lignin, amino acids, fatty acids, salicylic acids. Aloe Vera has got great amount of vitamin B12 in it. It is the best and the cheapest of all. So treat your body and skin in a natural way with Aloe Vera. It has got numerous uses. Here are some of its uses-
Aloe Vera can be treated as a regime which exfoliates and restore the dead cells. The aloe Vera has a soothing effect on skin and it helps to nourish our skin because it is rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene which are required for controlling ageing qualities too.
Yes, aloe improves your digestion too... Drinking Aloe Vera mixed in a glass full of water early morning improves digestion and thus also protects from any kind of stomach problems.
Are you worried about applying something on your sensitive skin?Well aloe Vera is sure short bliss for your sensitive skin.
By mixing it with cucumber juice, yoghurt and rose water and blending them into a paste, a thin layer can be applied onto the skin and after 10 minutes it can be rinse off with water. This is much safer and very beneficial for people with sensitive skin.
Aloe also maximizes the weight loss potential. It contains amino acids which gives ample amount of vitamins and mineral that are helpful in reducing body weight. The absorption and overall health improves with consumption of aloe Vera. It is rich in antioxidants thus giving a boost to your immunity.
Aloe Vera gives you that immense energy to keep you going throughout your day. It can be consumed by dissolving it in water or can be consumed directly also.
It helps in maintaining the balance of good cholesterol and thereby reducing the bad cholesterol in the body.
Aloe Vera is good for maintaining your oral health as it reduces the cavities and makes your gums healthy as aloe Vera has got certain antibacterial properties.
Aloe Vera boosts the immune systems which thereby increases the immunity and help the body to fight against cancer and tumors.
Aloe Vera does not allow acidity to take place. It has got certain anti-inflammatory properties which cures all your gastric problems and relieves you from acidity.
The moisture content in aloe Vera is proven to be the best conditioner for your hair and therefore it acts as the best conditioner for your hair. Aloe Vera is being added to almost every conditioner due to its medicinal properties that are good for hair. One can also apply aloe Vera gel directly to the hair to get rid of all the dryness and get beautiful hair. Thus, as a result you can find your hair smooth and glossy.
When applied to your hair or consumed directly, it can also promote hair growth!
Aloe Vera is anti-inflammatory and thus this property makes it a good medicine which can be applied on wounds directly and it can also act as after shave gel which can soothe the irritated skin.
For more information on the benefits of Aloe Vera, click here.
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Do you want to check in our global site?
Grocery Items will only be shipped to select Pincodes