It appears that your cart is currently empty!
+91 11 39595895
Enjoy Your Rotis With Zero Oil Masoor Dal
Enjoy A Protein Rich Whey Soup For A Stronger Lifestyle
Is There Any Natural Way To Heal My Cracked Heels?
What Are the Easy Pathways To Healthy Skin?
Slow Down The Ageing Process With Anti-Ageing Breakfast P...
Enjoy Your Favorite TV Shows With Healthy Roasted Garlic ...
Make Your Bathroom A Virtual Garden
How To Stop Mosquito From Biting You?
What Are The Ways To Comfort A Crying Baby?
Are Baby Creams And Lotions Adequate For Baby Skin?
How To Keep Off The Lizard Through Natural Remedies?
Home remedies for mosquito bites
Substitute Your Boring Dinner With...
What Is The Nutritional Value...
Simple Ways To Manage Your...
Roll on essential oils for...
A bath in the morning is not only a ritual of our daily lives, it also has great benefits. It improves the blood circulation in the body, removes the dirt, sweat and other impurities from our body, relaxes the muscles and reduces fatigue leaving us fresh and rejuvenated. Normally soaps contain chemical and natural product extracts like honey, roses or jasmine. Here is a list of 7 unusual ingredients that you would have never thought might exist in soap and be great for your skin.
1. Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus oil has huge remedial and healing properties; this is why it is used to treat minor cuts and bruises. This oil also helps to reduce skin irritation, itching and insect bites. Eucalyptus oil comes very handy to relax sore muscles. This is why having eucalyptus oil in your soap is so beneficial. To know more, click here.
2. Coffee: We all know coffee contains caffeine, and a cup of coffee, reduces your fatigue and energizes you. But that’s not all that coffee does, it’s very beneficial for skin. Caffeine helps to dehydrate fatty cells which helps in minimizing the cellulite resulting into smooth skin, the antioxidants in caffeine eliminates free radicals hence reducing the signs of ageing like wrinkles and dark spots. Topical application of coffee constricts the blood vessels under the skin as a result reducing the puffiness under the eyes. In short, coffee helps to tighten and brighten your skin. To learn more about the topical use of coffee, click here. And you thought coffee was important only at the breakfast table? 3. Chocolate: We eat chocolate when we are happy and celebrating, we eat it when we are stressed out and trying to relax, but how about taking a bath with one? Does it help? You might have asked, it does wonders, is my answer. Chocolate contains loads and loads of antioxidants which protects your skin from free radical damage, keeping it soft, supple and juvenile for a long period. Chocolate and coffee pair up to be great skin-detoxifiers, this combination washes off the dead skin allowing the new fresh skin to breathe giving you a radiant complexion. Chocolate also helps to protect you from harmful UV rays. To know more ways of celebrating with chocolate, click here.
4. Bentonite clay: Bentonite clay also known as Montmorillonite is composed of volcanic ash. It got its name from the largest known deposit found in Fort Benton Wyoming. This clay is known to help in healing skin problems like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. It also helps remove toxins from your skin when added to the bath water. Bentonite clay has the ability to pull away the excess hydrogen from the cells, thus making room for oxygen hence making you feel energetic. To know more benefits of bentonite clay, click here.
5. Activated Charcoal: Activated charcoal is carbon that has been treated to increase its absorbency. Activated charcoal is used to relieve insect bites and bee stings, it is also very helpful to reduce acne problems and remove skin impurities and other toxins. Who said, carbon is only a waste product, to know more about activated charcoal click here.
6. Basil: Basil leaves removes impurities from your skin. It contains anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which help prevent acne outburst. Its medicinal properties are also known for preventing black heads. It’s is widely used to restrict the growth of ring worms. So how about putting some basil on your face, when you are making that basil tomato soup next time?
7. Parsley: Parsley is rich in vitamin C which helps nourish the skin and reduce the wrinkles, and scars. Parsley also helps in healing wounds quickly and improves skin elasticity. It magically helps to reduce the under eye dark circles. It fights free radicals giving you a bright and healthy skin. To more about parsley, click here.
Here was a list of unusual ingredients you should include in your bath regime. So what are you starting with?
All blog comments are checked prior to publishing
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.
Do you want to check in our global site?
Grocery Items will only be shipped to select Pincodes